Toursler is not just video.
Even with the highest production value, video is a passive medium which
captures internet viewers' attention for an average of just 8 seconds:
- They check the length of the video.
- They skip the video to a few random spots along the timeline, waiting for buffering each time.
- They lose interest and move on.
Vistors explore a Toursler tour for an average of 6 minutes.
Toursler is not just a 360.
Many real estate photographers will give you a dozen still
photos and a couple of 360s. Why aren't these enough?
- Slideshows and 360s leave a disjointed, piecemeal image.
- Traditional 360s are often slow to load and difficult to control.
- Floor plans are vital as visual overviews that capture most viewers' interest, but are rarely employed.
Only Toursler shows the whole picture in one easy package.